Different Paintball Guns will have different Lifespan.
The Paintball Guns that I recommend for teens and adults is the Tippmann Cronus.
The Tippmann Cronus as of writing this article my son has had it for a couple months and it has worked without any problems and I have estimated from research that The Tippmann Cronus can last 4-6 years with proper care.
The lifespan of various Paintball guns will vary based on several factors;
- Material what the paintball gun is made of is the essential feature that will dictate how long a paintball gun will last.
Plastic guns will not last too long, the sun and heat would wear away the plastic. The Tippmann Cronus is made of a Composite material based on Nylon, making it one of the toughest paintball guns out there.
- Electronic Paintball guns tend not to have a long lifespan compared to a Semi-automatic, this because of the electronic features has a tendency of the gun getting dust, moisture, and water which is terrible on electrical wiring.
The Tippmann Cronus is a semi-automatic paintball gun with no wiring, batteries or electronics of any sort it can deal with dust and water with no hassle.
- Using CO2 tanks will add extra strain to the paintball gun and decrease the lifespan of the gun. Compressed air is much better for Paintball guns
- Usage the more you use a paintball gun the more it would increase the wear and tear of the gun and decrease the lifespan.
- Care if Paintball guns are well taken care of they can last longer.